Saturday, August 4, 2007

I love you

written awhile ago for someone I care very much about:)

I love you. Never ever in my life have I ever felt as wonderful as I do when I think about you, my one and only. To wish upon myself your simple touch and the simplicity of your soul, devours my desire to destroy it. To force myself to believe that I am wrong, that you can only be an image of a life I only wish I had. I refuse to believe that what I feel is morbid and perverse, for what I feel has completely altered my life and the way I think. It is my love for you that sustains my being, and it is my love for you that gives me the strength and courage to wake each morning and face the new day. You take my breathe away, every little glance, every childish laugh, every impressionable smile, sustains itself within my soul, for I can not find the words to say that I need you so. You are the light by which my soul is guided and it is the feeling I get just by being by your side that makes me feel such incredible joy and relief. I can’t believe it. What am I to do? I’m trapped in a world that will not let me live the life I desire to live, and even worse, I feel binds you to this earth, hidden behind curtains of shame and ugliness. I do not know what will happen, but am certain that there can be love, and I shall wait for I believe. I believe in love.



No comments: