Thursday, August 28, 2008

Looking For Employment Post Graduation

You know they always said that after graduation it would be a piece of cake, especially graduating with as many majors and minors as I did along with all of the other things that I accumulated over the 6 years that I was in school. Who would know that three months after that fateful day of walking across the stage and receiving my BA of Art's and Sciences that I would still be stuck in my dad's basement still looking for employment.

Now of course, there is always the opportunity to turn the tables around and point at me and what I am limiting myself too, but at the same time...it's hard when you feel like you've done a lot of things in your life and it seems like all of those things suddenly don't matter any more despite how much they meant to you and the quality of your life. Who knows, but it's just frustrating because I feel so lost. I have no idea what i'm supposed to do, what I should be looking for, etc, etc. Lordy, who knows, but its just frustrating.

Anyway, that's my thought for the day.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Ryan, my darling, you are so right. I graduate in two years, and I'm terrified that there won't be anything left for me.

Sam

FlyingRabbit said...

I've read some of your articles in this blog including the letter. That's the longest letter I've ever read. It's a hard job for me-a Chinese. After reading them, I think you're really a good guy I like(not Love,haha). I'll keep on reading your blog since it's so nice. Wish you get your happiness and get a job you're satisfied with!

FlyingRabbit said...

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.



...I just missed these words.